INFO & KNOWLEDGE CENTRE
Often the first steps to any home renovation are to get inspired, research your project and start planning.
Take the time to view our information sheets, get your free Contactor Advantage, Ideas, and Rough Construction magazines, and use our Ideas and Design Tools to help you with any renovation or building project. And don't forget to like us on Facebook for updates on the latest home trends and ideas, renovations tips and more!
Ready to renovate? Let us know the details of your project and we can answer your questions, review your options, as well as give you a quote.
At Wood Country Building Services, we want you to have everything you need to make an informed purchase. That’s why we provide information sheets from professional and trusted resources. Here are some to get you started:
General Information Sheets
- Home Buying Step By Step (PDF)
- Glossary of Housing Terms: The A to Z of Housing Terms (PDF)
- Insulating Your House (PDF)
- Healthy Housing Practical Tips for Your Home (PDF)
- Accessible Housing by Design - House Designs & Floor Plans (PDF)
- Water-Saving Tips for Your Lawn & Garden (PDF)
- Collecting & Using Rainwater at Home (PDF)
- Understanding Energy Efficiency Retrofit Options for Your House (PDF)
Product Guides & Links
Looking for Ideas, DIYs & Design Tools?
Get inspired for your home renovation or new build. Visit our Ideas and Design Tools section. We've compiled the best resources for you to use whether you need a new design idea, instructions for a DIY, or need to envision design samples from our vendors.