RTM Standard Specifications
Wood Country Ready to Move Homes is registered under the Saskatchewan New Home Warranty Program, of which Wood Country is a Gold Service Warranty member. We are members of Regina & Region Home Builders' Association, Canadian Home Builders' Association - Saskatchewan, and Canadian Home Builders' Association.
- Engineered Truss Joist floor 19.2"
- 23/32" OSB T&G Gold Edge sheathing, glued & screwed
- 3/8" Premium Fiberfloor under lino areas
- 2 x 6 exterior walls 16" o.c.
- 3/8" OSB wall sheathing
- 2 x 10 D.fir window & door headers
- Single bottom plate, double top plate
- 2 x 4 spr. 2 & btr plates
- 16" o.c. construction studs
- 7/16" OSB roof sheathing
- TruDefinition Duration Shingles
- #15 lbs. felt under shingles
- Engineered Roof Trusses 24" oc
- Domed plastic roof vents
- Continuous eavestrough 5"
- Prefinished aluminum vented soffit and fascia - Gentek
- Typar III Housewrap
- Blueskin peel'n stick around windows and doors
- D4 & 1/2 Cove vinyl siding - Gentek Driftwood
Windows and Doors
- PVC Tpl. Low E Comfort Series or equivalent
- Doors 3/0 x 6/8 Metal Clad Jamb
- R20 wall and R40 blow-in ceiling
- 6 mil CGSB Poly with acoustical caulking
- 1/2" standard- walls
- 1/2" CD board - ceilings
- Ceilings primed and textured
- Round drywall corners
- 1 piece acrylic domed tub - Hytec AC90
- 1 piece acrylic domed showers - Hytec
- Delta single lever taps
- Double compartment stainless steel sink - Kindred
- Porcelain bathroom sinks
- 6-litre flush toilets
- All drains and lines to floor joists
- 100 amp service installed
- Central vac rough-in, 2 telephone & cable rough-ins
- Light package as you choose with allowance set in price, chosen at Richardson's House of Fixtures or Luminesque
- Decora plugs and switches
- Prefinished closet shelves and rods
- Moulded interior doors and bifolds
- 3 1/4" MDF casing and base - #93
- Weiser locksets - Huntington satin chrome finish
- Custom Natural Oak cupboards and vanities
- 1 prime coat, 2 top coats
- Underlay 7.5 lbs.
- High quality linoleum, carpet and laminates
Let's get started today...
Whatever type of home you are considering, the experienced and courteous staff at Wood Country would love to talk to you and assist in making your new home a reality.
For more information contact us or request a quote.